A Special Thanks to:
- Ron and Kathy Fox, at Delaware Pet Cremations, 302-656-5737. It's not often that we need your services but it is comforting to know that when we come across a cat that is very sick and can't be saved, we can count on you to help us handle the remains in a respectful manner.
- Tangent Cable Systems for the donation of a transport van for our trapping needs.
- Dr. Miki King and her staff at New London Veterinary Center, 437 New London Road, Newark, DE 302-738-5000, for your continuous generosity and support to our organization. Numerous lives have been saved thanks to all of you.
- Longwood Veterinary Center, 230 Kennett Pike, Kennett Square, PA 610-388-3388. To the veterinarians and staff at Longwood, many thanks for your continued care of our furry little friends.
- Debbie Eggleston and Ginger's Pet Cuttery, 2407 Philadelphia Pike, Claymont, DE 302-792-8001, for EVERYTHING you have done since September 2004 to support our organization. You are an angel and we are thankful to have found you.
- Lou and Roxanne Fletcher - to the handyman extraordinaire! with the most patient wife in the world. And you both make an awesome Santa and Mrs. Claus too!! The cats love you and we do to. We can't wait to check out Blizzard Beach, 2618 Philadelphia Pike, when you re-open for the season in the spring.
- Debbie Yarrington, who approached us with the offer to design and maintain our website. You've done a terrific job Debbie and we are forever grateful to have found you.
- Madison Stack, who designed our Forgotten Cats, Inc. logo. We greatly appreciate your finding the time, during your busy semester at school, to design a logo for us. You did a fantastic job and we have received a lot of compliments on your sketch.
- Nathan Winograd and the Tompkins County SPCA in Ithaca, New York, - www.spcaonline.com - for allowing us to utilize some of your informational materials on Trap/Neuter/Return to aid us in preparing our brochure. Hopefully someday, Delaware will follow your lead and become a no-kill community!
- Sallie Joy Cully, whose generous donation has helped Forgotten Cats fund the TNR of a huge local colony. Your generosity goes a long way in helping us achieve our Mission.
- Friends for Responsible Pet Care, a nonprofit, is dedicated to ending pet overpopulation through education and spay/neuter initiatives. For more information, visit www.neuteryourpet.org
toques emagrecer musica eletronica c3 clube
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!